Saturday, September 5, 2009

High end music equipment

I LOVE listening to music. I always seem to have something playing, whether I'm driving, cooking, working or typing something (like right now). My parents must have played a lot of music when I was a baby because I feel at ease when it's playing. I enjoy many kids of music - depending on my situation.


We recently completed a renovation on an entertainment/media room in the basement and so I've been in the market for a whole new stereo setup. I had some general ideas of what I wanted to get and I knew that I wanted some great kick butt speakers in addition to the ones we had installed in the ceilings. A great stereo system can only be as good as it's lowest quality piece of equipment, so I wanted everything to be the best available.
I found a great site that covers everything high-end for those who are passionate about music. 6 Moons has 6 sections covering:

-Industry Features
-Archive Library
-Letters feedback
-Audio Reviews
-Music Reviews
-Newsroom

There is a wealth of information available and some great pictures detailing the items showcased. The site is well organized and easy to navigate through. It's pretty expensive stuff but if you are looking to either buy or learn more about some great music equipment, check out this site.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention there is also a blog which does a good job of covering music equipment - mostly DJ type stuff.

    http://djdeals.com/blog/

    Now that would look good in my basement media room!!!

    ReplyDelete