Sunday, October 4, 2009

iCandy store!

We are about to leave on a flight back home this morning after having a few days with family and seeing the Bryan Adams concert here in Vancouver. It's back to work for me tomorrow and back to school for the kids. As a special treat I took them to a great candy store in West Vancouver called Frankies Candy. The kids love it. It isn't very big, like the one I like in San Francisco, but it's great for them.

The location is in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in one of the most expensive areas in Canada, and in the top 12? in North America anyways. I managed to cram dad's little Porsche in between a Cadillac Escalade and an enormous Mercedes. Once inside the store I wanted to stay forever. I could not get over how many beautiful women go in there to buy crap for their snotty, winey little kids. Most of these ladies wore tight jeans that looked oh so hot, and many were also enhanced... yes, they had breast implants that made them very boobalicious.

Watching all the trophy wifes coming and going from the store I was starting to feel like a pervert for spending so much time there. The funny thing was that while we were there going through ALL the candy, the lady at the desk got a call and said "I'll be right there." She opened the back door and in came a famous lady. I won't say who because that just isn't done. But it was cool to see her. She shopped quickly and was out the back within two minutes.


I was temped to get a picture of this "famous person" but didn't. Instead I took a quick blurry picture of a candy stand with an iPhone. Too bad it didn't turn out well, like my afternoon did!

1 comment:

  1. Did you feel like a kid in a candy shop? Sorry couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete